- You have no items in your shopping cart...
Blad-leaf Cordyline australis Red Star
- In stock
- 3 to 5 business days
Complies with EU Plant Health Regulation
Always advice and tips by email
Shipping throughout Europe
5% regular customers discount
3000 PostNL pick-up points
The Cordyline australis Red Star also has a tropical look with its dark red leaves. There are many different variants available in the various colors. This typical tub plant is easy to maintain.
The Cordyline gets a trunk and at the top of the plant the leaf hangs down gracefully in a big full tuft.
The old leaf that turns brown can be cut off, then new fresh leaves will keep coming, causing the trunk to grow in length.
The Cordyline australis Red Star is best kept overwintered if kept in a pot.
Just above 0ºC degrees is sufficient.
Winter hardiness zone 9a (-8ºC).
- Minimum temperature: -5ºC
- Location: Sunny, half shadow
- Soil type: No special requirements
- Water requirement: Light damp
- Full ground: Yes, protection against moderate frost
- Tub plant: Yes
- Flowering period: Sometimes around July
- Origin / habitat: New Zealand, Australia
- Growth rate: Slow
- Maximum plant height: 2-3 meters
No reviews found